BG 245 Diesel Fuel System Cleaner
Diesels are extremely sensitive to fuel degradation. Fuel breakdown byproducts impede injection and increase
deposit buildup, leading to heavy exhaust emissions and power loss. In high pressure common rail (HPCR) direct
injection engines, high temperatures and pressures can cause diesel fuel to break down into carbon deposits
more quickly. The result is poor performance and potential engine damage.
BG 245 Premium Diesel Fuel System Cleaner dissolves and removes deposits from the entire diesel injection
system, including fuel injectors and combustion chambers. It is especially effective in removing heavy deposits
inside the injectors of high temperature, HPCR direct injection engines.
• Specially formulated for HPCR engines
• Lubricates fuel pumps and injectors
• Removes internal injector deposits
• Contains cetane improver
• Complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles
• Catalytic converter, diesel particulate filter and oxygen sensor safe
• Contains no alcohol
• Improves cold start • Restores fuel economy
• Reduces harmful emissions
• Restores horsepower
• Smooths idle
• Protects fuel system
Add BG 245 Premium Diesel Fuel System Cleaner to vehicle fuel tank at fill-up. One 11 oz. (325 mL) can treats
up to 20 gallons (75 Liters) of diesel fuel. One quart (946 mL) treats 20 to 40 gallons (75 to 150 Liters) of diesel
fuel. FOR PROFESSIONAL USE.